XRHealth creates an XR Platform combining Medical applications with advanced data analytics, providing a comprehensive solution for clinicians and patients. The VRHealth Platform collects and analyzes patient interactions with virtual objects in virtual environments. AI cloud computing algorithms let us deliver an enhanced experience and real-time data analytics that can be used in clinics and in the home. With our technology, patients can analyze and quantify their own performance and track their own improvement over time. XRHealth is the first Certified Virtual Reality (VR) Medical Company to develop FDA/CE Registered Medical Applications. Our products focus on motor, cognitive, physical, psychological, postural ability and pain assessment and treatment.
- Represent XRHealth in the field by providing all necessary product expertise and demonstrate expertise in all aspects of clinical/ troubleshooting techniques.
- Provides direct support to physicians and customers during clinical use of XRHealth products. Field Training in training customer’s properly on the use of all aspects of the product to increase utilization and enable them to conduct training for their personnel (“train the trainer”).
- Understands national, regional, and territory sales objectives. Works in partnership Area Business Managers and Directors to achieve and exceed goals.
- Updates team members immediately following procedures regarding issues or problems requiring follow-up. Handles capable customer problems that appear to arise from the use of the product.
- Advises on product issues regarding suggestions/ improvements to the system arising from product problems identified through technical support at customer’s site. Follows-up to make sure fixes are received and tested.
- Promotes the safe and effective use of XRHealth products and related procedures.
- Participate in conferences
- Participate in designing and conducting product training programs, customer engagement methodologies, generating training materials.
- Licensed Occupational therapist
- Availability to travel abroad occasionally
- Experience in medical devices – advantage
- High level English – Must , additional languages – advantage