XRHealth creates an XR (Extended Reality) Platform combining gamified medical applications with advanced data analytics, providing a comprehensive solution for clinicians and patients. The platform collects and analyzes patient interactions with virtual environments built into fun games. AI cloud computing algorithms let us deliver an enhanced experience with real-time data analytics that can be used in clinics and at home. With our technology, patients can analyze and quantify their own performance and track their own improvement over time.
XRHealth is the first Certified Virtual Reality (VR) Medical Company to develop FDA/CE Registered Medical Applications. Our products focus on motor, cognitive, physical, psychological, postural ability and pain assessment and treatment.
About the position:
Product managers at XRHealth quarterback their team. We are looking for someone that swims easily in very dynamic waters, prioritizes for breakfast, writes product specs for lunch and can constantly take excellent UI/UX decisions for dinner.
This is an opportunity to join a company at the tip of the tech spear (XR), that has a true impact on people’s lives (help revolutionize healthcare) and to work with awesome people!
PMs at XRHealth are in charge of:
1. Leading the product lifecycle – ideation, planning, designing, developing, testing, releasing…. All of it
2. Managing development teams – the whole group – Developers, Designers, QA, etc. in an Agile development environment
3. Managing all feedback and requirements – collecting, analyzing and prioritizing from multiple stakeholders to deliver key business value
4. Execution – getting sh*t done
Requirements – VR Product Manager:
1. Bachelor degree from a top-tier university or equivalent experience
2. 3 years of experience as a Product Manager on B2B or B2C SAAS platforms
3. Exceptional ability to balance strategy, product experience, and daily execution
4. Startup experience – you know how to move quickly, pivot if needed and constantly test and optimize
5. Strong product design, UX orientation and significant usability test experience
6. Experience as a UX designer – advantage
7. Experience with design and deployment of B2B products in the USA – advantage
8. Experience in game design – advantage