Virtual mental health therapy: Online, evidence-based, and effective
Does your mind constantly chatter, whispering negative thoughts? Do you experience radical highs, lows, or both? Does stress feel overwhelming; maybe coping with life has become a challenge? Has your sex drive tanked, do you reach for substances to relax or escape, or are you having trouble sleeping and suffer from exhaustion?
Mental illness is serious. It can extend its tentacles into every aspect of your life, extracting joy. The consequences for your health, relationships, productivity, and longevity are stark and need to be acknowledged; then acted upon.
Yet, for a number of reasons, mental health can take second place. This no longer needs to be the case. High-quality, confidential virtual reality for mental health is available. At XRHealth, degree qualified, licensed therapists provide drug-free, personalized treatment that change lives.
How Does XRHealth's VR Mental Health Treatment Work?
When we first meet, we will discuss your history, condition, needs, and aims. A personalized care plan will be determined; one that will be regularly updated based on your progress to maximize your results.
We will send you a cutting-edge VR headset for use during treatment.
Therapy will be delivered via regular video consultations with your dedicated XRHealth therapist. You will have access to in-app messaging so you can ask questions between consults.
As for the type of treatment, at XRHealth we use a two-pronged approach to help our clients achieve meaningful, potentially life changing, results:
1. Virtual reality (VR) for an immersive, non-confronting experience that heightens the brain’s rewiring process, de-stresses your nervous system, and quiets the overthinking mind.
2. Proven therapies like Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and psychodynamic therapies.
This potent combination drives our effective VR mental health program.
Virtual Reality Therapy for Mental Health: What Can VR Treat?
VR therapy can treat and support a broad range of conditions and challenges including:
- Stress management
- Sleep disturbances
- Chronic pain
- and more
At-Home Virtual Reality Treatment for Mental Health
Virtual reality makes therapy fun. The game play may lead to better results because it’s easier to complete the “work”. Pleasure and fun is a wonderful motivator!
Studies show that virtual reality may be an effective tool in the treatment of mental illness. VR helps to rewire your brain and grow healthier pathways that promote resilience, relaxation, recovery, and results.
Receive a personalized treatment plan and regular consults with your dedicated therapist. Access to our in-app messaging platform enables you to contact your therapist with questions between sessions. No more waiting!
About XRHealth's Virtual Reality Mental Health Therapy
There are a broad range of benefits to using our virtual reality for your mental health:
- VR headset sent to your home
- Video calls and in-app messaging with your dedicated XRHealth therapist
- Personalized plan-of-care, consistently updated based on your progress
Who is Eligible for Virtual Reality Therapy?
- If you have experienced a mental health challenge for more than three months, you may be well-suited to virtual reality treatment.
- VR Therapy is available for ages 12 and up.
- Our medical VR application has worked for countless clients. However, in exceptional circumstances treatment may be contraindicated.
Where do we operate?
We provide services in MA, CA, FL, IL, GA, NY, and NJ.
In MA, we work with Tufts, Harvard Pilgrim, BCBS, Medicare, and Allways insurance providers.
Medicare also covers members in FL, CA, IL. In IL, we work with BCBS PPO.